This was super easy and super yum. In fact my middle child when I say child he really is 19. He has started doing 70% of the cooking in the house. The other 30% is my gorgeous husband. I am not quite the chef that I had hoped to ever be. ok throwing the word hoped around is probably not great of me either haha. I love food however am not super excited to prepare it. I would much rather clean up the explosive mess after the males of the house have decorated the kitchen like its Xmas time.
The trick with Chicken is to not overcook it. Don’t under cook it unless you like the thought of spending hours in the emergency room at your local hospital but leave some moisture in there still.
This recipe has been added by Bradley and thought Id share for you all.
Garlic, lemon juice, lime juice and a bit of dijon mustard. marinate cook up the chicken then mix it through the allowable salad veggies then gobble it down.
Thanks Middle child